Tuesday 24 August 2010

I'm trying really hard not to forget about the blog, I swear...But I don't really have a lot of stuff going on these days....

I was trying to find a place where I could have my workshop and a Pa kua space all together, and I did find a house for rent....and the cityhall blocked me =_= turns out I'd have to live there too....
So, as I don't want to sit around doing nothing until I find a place, I got one just for the workshop for now. Will start on the masks next week.
And here's the one I made during the course:

And sunday is my birthday 8D giving myself a soft purple oxford shoe ( I was actually looking for the black and white one, but they are out of stock ;A;)



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates