Thursday 19 August 2010

Just some other random things from the trip.


This is Ponte Vecchio, from the Piazzale Michelangelo


This is Santa Maria Novella, right around the corner from our apartment


And this. Thiiis was the responsible for my 15 extra pounds last time I came to Italy! (of course I know it's all my fault, I shouldn't eat a hole package a day XD)

And, as people who know me already figured, I have a thing with windows. Yes. Because not many things annoy me as much as a crappy window. And this....this was my bedroom window. And it was so freaking perfect. It didn't make weird sound with the wind, the locks would fit perfectly and it blocked all the sound from the outside. I mean, really. There was a bar just outside our door that kept open with tables on the outside until 3 in morning. Couldn't hear a thing.


And this is...well, me. I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself, just don't know how to do it. Just trying to show that I cut my hair in the last days (that's how bored I was...) Yeah, you can't see squat XD
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates