Monday 30 August 2010

My etchings and birthday gift

First of all, I would really like to post my etchings in a whole piece here....But it's freaking impossible. I don't know if it's because of the glass, but the colors come out all weird, kindda yellow in the first two, and in the last one...well, it's just a disaster.

So what I'm posting now are pieces from the first and second, and an older one from the second that didn't come out that bad.

This is a piece of Camelia

And this from Hortensia

and this is the whole Hortensia piece. They are all framed togheter.

They are from a series of etchings and drawings I'm making, wich I started based in a book I got of Pierre-Joseph Redoute botanical prints. Now I look for any kinds of references, books, internetor even taking pictures on the street.

And last, but not least, my new lilac brogued shoes!! Next post I'll write about them. I just found out that there are little particular details that make a difference between brogue shoes (full anf half), oxford shoes and brogueing.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates