Friday 20 May 2011

Freedom

Ok, I haven't posted in a while, so I'm just going to share a few things today, and hopefully tomorrow I'll have pics of the new bags ;)

First, I watched Mine Vaganti a few days ago, it's a really sweet italian movie. Watch it if you can. Really.


And I loooove the song!

Second, I got to the third volume of Stieg Larsson's trilogy, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. It's amaaazing! His writing, in my mind, is like a big ball of threads in a huge mess, and little by little pulling here and there, the whole things starts solving in a slightly confused way, until it finally falls untangled. I'm loving it.
Warning though: there are some rough scenes. If you're sensible to ugly scenes and some violence, this might not be the one for you....

And last but not least, I'm hopping to see Coppelia by Bolshoi, being transmited live, May 29th (gonna miss Artem Ovcharenko =.=)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates