Monday 12 September 2011

Le Onde

I just finished watching Le Concert. I actually started yesterday, yes, but I was tired and not paying the attention it deserved.

I guess I could start rambling about it, but you know, just watch it. Let me know what you think then. And just in case you're wondering, it's about a Maestro who, 30 years after being casted out of the Bolshoi Orchestra in the middle of a concert, tries to take a chance of putting his orchestra back together and finally finish it. Andreï Filipov (Aleksei Guskov) was inspired by Evgeny Svetlanov, who was the Bolshoi leading conducter from 1955 to 1962. With Mélanie Laurent (who also played in Inglorious Bastards) as Anne-Marie Jacquet, the talented young violinist asked to play the violin solo and from whom a big secret is being kept.

And if you're interested, here's a very interesting review and about the film-maker post, and here's the trailer.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates