Thursday 29 September 2011

Sometimes it's love who's choosing you

Ok, I know I haven't been posting about my own stuff lately, and it's because I'm caught in two big projects that are taking a lot of time and work, and I haven't been doing much besides it.

So today I'll make a post about hair, why not...This is something I'd love to add to my looks, but my current haircut is too layered to allow me to do it properly:


Fishtail braid with yarn! Looks lovely. You can find the whole tutorial on how to do a simple fishtail braid and the one with yarns on A Beautiful Mess Blog(which is a lovely blog, you should also check the rest of it!).

I might as well try again this weekend, you show the result in case I succeed :)


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates