Thursday 6 October 2011

All strong! All brave! All heroes!

Am I the only one who remembers these? (in Brazil it seems so)

The Herculoids....this cartoon is so weird. It was one of my favorites, along with the well known Thundercats,  Jonny Quest, Ghostbusters, etc.


And I loved G-Force so much, and everytime I bring it up, people are like "wtf you talking about"


Oooh, and Thundarr the Barbarian! I kept remembering Ookla (the kindda wookie looking char) and could never remember the name of it! Took me about 6 years to find someone who remembered him and could tell me the name (yes, I'm that persistent)

Come on, you gotta love it, a meteor passes buy and steals the atmosphere from the Earth.



Did anyone besides me liked these?



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates