Saturday 31 July 2010

Besides work

Some pictures of stuff not really related to the course =}

At the Pa Kua Florence..been taking martial arts, sintony and archery classes. That finish today ;A; I'm sad.

Of course, I had to cook a vegetarian feijoada. It was actually very much apreciated by my flat mates even though it's an unusual dish. Instead of the meat I used dryed tomatos, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms and bell pepper.

And this.....this, is the best chocolate cake I've ever ever had. If you can visit the place, you really should. It's a little caffe called Baldobar, just outside the Scuola del Cuoio, on the left side of Santa Croce (if you're facing the church), Firenze.


And this is the corner of our street 8D it's really weird, it divides in two here and then in three a little bit after... I got seriouly lost when I arrived....


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates