Friday 12 November 2010

Pour your heart out

Ok! After 45 min of internet problems I finally managed to post! (I hope)

I started these converses 2 years ago, after I came back from Italy(first time). Yes. And no, I haven't been working on it for 2 years, I just forgot about it ('cause it was hard to paint at home) and I started it back now, since I decided to wear it to the Planeta Terra Festival next weekend.
Almost done :) I just have to make colorful laces for it now ^ ^



And. I decided to change some things on the back of the t-shirt I'm painting. Here's a piece of it :

The front is all good :} So there. That's what I'll be wearing to the concert, if I finally get the courage to use it. It might've taken me about 50 to 60 hours to make, considering finding all the art, making the drawings, passing into transparent paper, figure out a place for each one, passing them to the t-shirt and than painting(trying to get the colors as close as possible to the originals).
Although the worst images I had were from the rug from WAG, it was Dr. John who gave me the hardest time o.รต Dunno why. He's in the back btw.

I must say all his work's being a huge influence <.3



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Andy Ferrari Studio All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates